Copy box drops out of header Bloc

Hello everyone, hope all is well.
I’m currently working on the bones of a site at www.thomascaul.com and having a problem with the hero box below the menu. It’s a simple background image in the bloc with a VoltCMS copy box inserted, with classes applied.
It intermittently shows as the screenshot below on desktop. Other breakpoints seem to be ok.

Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Resizing the window slightly makes the text box and picture align correctly

Thats strange, as you say - resizing it and opening again makes it sit correct.

This would be an answer to @Jannis I think. But If it was me - I would keep this image set in Blocs (not volt) , and let them have access to change the others - unless its a simple fix.

Is the gallery in Volt?

Good luck

1 Like

Hi Adie, cheers.
The background image is indeed set as a background image in Blocs, it’s the text box over the top which is a Volt item with the rounded corners and black tint classes.

After lunch I’ll try a Blocs div with the classes applied to that, then the Volt content box inside of that - with no classes applied - and see how it goes.

And yes, the Gallery is VoltCMS.

1 Like

What is the exact problem? What do you expect, but is instead happening?

Hi @Jannis
It should look like this:

But instead looks like this on first load:
https://forum.blocsapp.com/uploads/db8018/original/3X/8/d/8de0cddde9f52555f7a21b8885222cd7afb695f3.jpeg

if you resize the window, it all jumps into the proper place.

I’m just about to try the method mentioned to @AdieJAM above

Removing the parallax setting from the background leopard picture fixes the issue. Shame, not sure I like it as static as it is.

Any ideas appreciated.

All sorted. I changed the main leopard Bloc to full screen padding and enabled the parallax again, and all working fine.

Now then, if only I can get the rest of the info off the client……

1 Like