Cover-Flow effects and more with Hyperlink

How many would like to see Blocs implement these effects: scroll , carousel , cover-flow and animation with hyperlinks.

or

Hi @KBConcepts,

I noticed you’ve edited your post 4 times so far to bump it up and added also the same topic within another unrelated thread that you have now since deleted. So I had a look at the examples in the links you provided here. All of them adequately provide and describe detailed usage examples for how to implement each into your projects.

Blocs should offer all the entry points you need to do so, see below for relative docs.

Reading and understanding those Blocs documents along with following each of your links usage and implementation examples should allow you to succeed in adding those that you have interest in or others into your projects.

Otherwise I’m not sure I understand your post since you posted in “I need help” yet with your question you are reaching out to others to determine their interest? If you’re hoping someone will create a Custom Bric with a GUI then thats really entirely different than asking for help.

While I’m grateful for your insight @Blocs_User when you read the post that was kept and the other you’re referring to was deleted, it turn mainly into a question.
“How many would like to see Blocs implement these effects: scroll , carousel , cover-flow and animation with hyperlinks.”
While the links are good to have, they really do not address the thoughts I’m sharing.

Well then, good luck with eventually maybe getting feedback from others resulting in whatever it is you hope to achieve with your inquiry. Since you state that you don’t actually want help.

I’m not sure why you linked to my above last post in your continued inquiries elsewhere throughout the forum? In this thread you stated information in the Blocs documentation was insufficient and did not address the thoughts which you’re sharing here.

Now in that linked thread you ask for a video tutorial which would need to detail various entry points from the Blocs documentation listed above. So it appears you do seek help but you want it instead to be explicitly and specifically detailed for you and not generalized. Peculiar approach but good luck with your efforts.

1 Like