Custom css

hi,

how can i add the css code that I write to the page myself?

sample:

.megamenu .nav, .megamenu .collapse, .megamenu .dropup, .megamenu .dropdown { position: static; } .megamenu .container { position: relative; } .megamenu .dropdown-menu { left: auto; } .megamenu .megamenu-content { padding: 15px; } .megamenu .megamenu-content h3 { margin-top: 0; color: #428bca; font-size: 18px; } .megamenu .dropdown.megamenu-fw .dropdown-menu { left: 0; right: 0; }

Check out the page settings.

css does not work when I add from page settings.

Just put a reference to the file.

Or wrap it into a style tag and insert it into the head code area via page settings.

1 Like

Referencing a stylesheet to add custom css to an element works like a charm when I do it in the page settings (Header file attachments). However, when I change the css in the added css stylesheet and save it, I don’t see the changes reflected in blocs, unless I delete the added attachment and add it anew.

Is that a bug or a feature?

Because there is no refresh option in the project attachments. Fastest way would most likely be close and reopen Blocs.

Thanks. Shame though. Would be nicer, if it could refresh automatically when I add changes in the Stylesheet. Ah well, can’t have it all.