Custom Scroll Menu with Buttons

Hi there,

I am working on a simple one page website and am currently in the process of creating a custom menu that is composed of buttons which scrolls to the target of the selected bloc for the corresponding section within the menu. The functionality works great. Ideally, I would like to animate the custom menu to reflect the position on the page. Are there any simple work arounds that you may be aware of? I haven’t found a way to do this with the regular menu – I have only seen the option for url and page, not target. Perhaps that is an option with a few lines of code in the backend?

Thanks!

If you set the data source in the side panel to none instead of primary it opens up a whole world of options with the use of custom classes.

Afterwards click on one of the menu items to select it and then create a custom class with your chosen styling. The same custom class can then be applied to the other menu items or you could even style them individually.

Thanks, Flashman. I have a custom class on it already. Although there seems to be a glitch.

Custom classes can be edited to deliver different results depending on the device type. Recently I’ve been having a lot of problems with custom classes, but it doesn’t seem to be a widespread problem judging by the forums.