Customise tooltip within a span?

Hi,

The web-pages I am currently creating have two types of tooltip: ‘normal’ ones, applied to brics such as images and to which I have applied the customised class ‘.tooltip’ and this all works as expected; the second type are applied to a in blocks of text and is the default tooltip format (pale yellow background, black text, etc.,).

If I try to apply the .tooltip class to the , it, and the text within it, disappears.

My question is: can I apply a custom class to a in a paragraph bric to customise the format of the tooltip associated with it and, if so, how?

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Hugh

I am just trying something similar myself and this is the first time I’ve experimented with tooltips in Blocs. Overall I am finding this very fiddly limiting changes to the spanned area, but it looks like there are immediate options for bold, underlined or italic text for example.

On a side note, I really wish the tooltip window for writing text was larger, so it was easier to edit. Tooltips are a great feature, but the implementation is far from ideal at present. Did you make any further progress?