Deleted pages keep appearing in Navigation Menu

Very new to Blocs. I have created a “global area” at the top of my page with a navigation list. I have created and deleted a few pages. The problem is: the deleted pages still appear in the navigation menu. They don’t exist anymore, but I can’t get rid of the navigation links. There’s also something called “new link” in the Menu as well.

How do I get the navigation menu to only link to pages that actually exist, and not ones that USED TO exist?

Select the menu and from the sidebar open menu manager, this window handles what’s going on with your projects menus.

https://help.blocsapp.com/menu-manager/

I have had this problem, the only way I could fix it was by creating a new menu system under menu manager. Not ideal, but it did work. I wanted to have a page that is not on the menu system. I created a page and then deleted it from the primary menu list but it is still there. I am now using a 2nd menu. this works because pages are not added to the list unless I add them manually.

If a menu goes out of sync, Just select the menu on the canvas and set its data feed (via side bare) to none and then back to your desired menu.

Brill, I will try that now

Thanks norm, deleted the page and had the same problem with navigation

for anyone else - in the “menu manager” there is a “+” for adding and a “-” for deleting…
when deleting a page, you have to delete it from both (menu manager and actual page) otherwise the above problem will happen

hope this helps