Developing Blocs and Brics - What's Missing?

Hi everyone I am new here but not new to website builders or coding. I have been reading through a lot of the content to get a feel for this community and I came across a great discussion started by @WeatherguyNH, about developer’s storefronts, maintaining them, providing updates for the latest releases, etc.

It was a good discussion, if you haven’t read it already, please take a look. Hey Developers..help yourself out - #2 by Jerry

It got me thinking of what types of Brics and Blocs you would like to see on the Blocs Store? Is there a feature you would like to have or perhaps your clients have been asking for?

I used to use an old program about 10 years ago to build websites without code and it is the community I miss the most, once they shut down. From what I have read so far, this seems like a friendly place and a credit to @Norm.

Looking forward to hearing some of your thoughts.

2 Likes

Hi Codebird:

This is a VERY friendly community, as you will find.
I am sure you will see replies to this message, but just looking around the various forum topics should help point you in the right direction.
I am pretty sure Norm has been working on a Table Bloc, which I could REALLY use.

Welcome, I hope you stick around and design some great Brics and Blocs.

Rich (weatherguyNH)

1 Like

Hi @CodeBird

Welcome.

I did start a thread a little like you are asking a few weeks ago, this might be worth looking at.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you. I don’t know how I missed your post, I spent hours going through and getting up to speed lol. I’ll go check that out. :grin:

1 Like