Different Navigatonbar Textlogos

Hello Everyone

I have a short question to ask for you blocks aficionados out there.

I would like to use several different Navigationbars throughout my website which should display alternative Logo-Texts.
I have deactivated the global header area for my pages but it is still using the same title for all my pages if I add a new nabber and try to change the title. This does only happen with the title not with the background color nor with the menu (if a secondary menu is created).

Does someone know what to do in such a scenario?

Looking forward for answers :slight_smile:

Are you sure you’re in the body area, not the global area?

Yes. As I have stated I have deactivated the global area each time I made a new page. But still if I change the text it seems to affect every page. Can it be that the Header Preset Element is inherently global no matter if I have global Area activated or not?

I’m confused. You have deactivated the global area but you are still changing the font of the text in it? [quote=“nikolai.hafen, post:3, topic:1091, full:true”]
Yes. As I have stated I have deactivated the global area each time I made a new page. But still if I change the text it seems to affect every page. Can it be that the Header Preset Element is inherently global no matter if I have global Area activated or not?
[/quote]

Would placing the navbar in the main body not over come this?

I am placing the Navbar in the Mainbody :slight_smile:

OK, it’s officially my brain hurts.
Just had a play, and there does seem to be some kind of global as you have indicated. I can change the background, and the background for the actual nav bric. Font and font colour seem global, oddly though if you add a class you can transform the text to say uppercase individually for each navbar but not a lot else seems to take effect.

I will play some more and see if I can find something that might help.

Even Adding HTML to the navbar seems to take on the global colour and font, regardless of what is specified.

:+1: Cool. Thanks for your Efforts. I am really curious as to why this doesn’t work. :slight_smile: