Eldar's dedication and offer

So many have dedicated so much time in order to help us all understanding what Blocs is capable of, but to me, @Eldar has been there from the beginning of my journey. Without his being there and producing the best Blocs templates and tutorials, not sure I would have stayed with Blocs. I am so grateful for all his time, effort and energy, he is the Blocs Master.

Black Friday deals, it does get any better than this

Let’s not forget @Whittfield, @PeteSharp and @Jannis their contribution making Brics must not be overlooked. Please forgive if I have not mentioned any one else.

15 Likes

Well said, Eldar is a great help to many and an inspiration to all!

I’m working on a string of tutorials that spotlight how Eldar’s templates are a great foundation for custom brics!

Thanks @Eldar for guiding so many ships safely to harbor.

8 Likes

Thanks! @KBConcepts @Whittfield
I am almost ready to release my next template in coming days, and after that, I will try to come up with a free template, which uses some of the most popular Custom Brics from Blocs Store!

11 Likes

That sounds great! Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any help or user tips you might need.

2 Likes

I would like to thank Eldar for everything he does.

3 Likes

@Eldar has a huge part to play in why we are all using Blocs.

Many of us would still be sat puzzled on how to create websites. Amazing work - we all thank you so so much. Not bad for a Man City fan! :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks @William @AdieJAM

P.S. Happy to see Stevie G with a winning start at Villa! :muscle: Next week game with City should be fun!

1 Like

Eldar is not only gifted in the art of teaching, he is friendly, patient and always willing to help. His course is exceptional and highly recommended. He explains things in a manner that makes it easy to understand and fun.

Thank you Eldar, your kind cooperation and support has been appreciated immensely.

5 Likes

It’s great to see so much love and respect for @Eldar and his contributions to Blocs and this amazing community!

11 Likes

Speaking of community I believe we will soon hit the 5th anniversary of starting this forum.

7 Likes

I was just thinking about that the other day. Really, has it been that long! Wow, time flies.
Be interesting to see just how many Blocs users have been with Blocs from the beginning? I just looked and my first post was on Dec 2, 2016.

Casey

3 Likes

Hey @Eldar, I hope you are showing your wife this thread! :grin:

4 Likes

Yes indeed, thanks for all the help and Training I have received from Eldar, high quality, to the point very professional as well as to all the others mentioned in this thread. Also, I must say this is one of the most helpful forums I have ever been a part of, most willing to help!

5 Likes

As a simple Blocs user I’m also grateful to Eldar for all the ressources he developed to help us mastering Blocs. I bought the full package (templates and tutorials) for Blocs 3 and mastering Blocs 4. Above all, he provides a first-class support !
Thanks Eldar :pray:

2 Likes

Well, this is THE MOST helpful.
(Or maybe I’m part of too few forums… :joy:)

1 Like