Email address not recognised

the contact form doesn’t recognise my clients email address: rory (at) tes.media

any ideas why and how to fix?

url: http://tes.media/contact.html

Have you tested with an alternate email? This would prove the email address was the issue and not an issue with the page settings in Blocs. I wonder if Blocs contains a list of recognised domain registry info that it uses to verify an email address is an actual address and that this doesn’t contain .media?

I had tried other emails (which worked) but yes hadn’t boiled it down to the conclusion of domain registry.

Does indeed look like its .media that isnt recognised. I wonder what else isnt recognised.

anyone have any ideas on how to include .media as an accepted address??? I guess theres a bigger issue at play here, but at least this quick fix would keep my client happy :slight_smile:

IF this is a limitation of Blocs and IF there isn’t a quick fix - you could use another email address that is recognised and have this forwarded to the .media address. If this is just for a response form the sender wouldn’t know where it was being sent. Not ideal, but a workaround at least. Have you tried the latest beta to see if it still persists? If you do, keep a backup as earlier versions are not compatible from what I hear.

Also doesn’t recognise:
.cloud
.gallery
.pictures
.solutions
.support

I’m looking into the .media bug. Is this regarding the receiving form email or when a user inputs a contact email?

When anyone want to send a message.

Try this:

1. Export project

2. Open the JS file called jqBootstrapValidation.js located in the JS folder

3. Replace the line at 793

From

regex: "[A-Za-z0-9._%+-]+@[A-Za-z0-9.-]+\\\.[A-Za-z]{2,4}",

to

regex: "[A-Za-z0-9._%+-]+@[A-Za-z0-9.-]+\\\.[A-Za-z]{2,10}",

1 Like

It will be included the next version?

Yeah once I have time to test it.