External style sheets

Hey all,

I’ve been working with several tools over the past few months and really like the eco system of WordPress with the different builders like Bricks or Oxygen. They have a great user interface for development, but sometimes the WordPress overhead is just way too big.
I would love to use Blocss for smaller sites. However, I’m working with my own little CSS framework. When I include this, it only shows up in the preview and not in the builder. Is there a chance that this will be possible in a future version?

I’m hoping we see design canvas support for CSS in the CSS input zone. But I see the complications around it such css animation and transitions causing potential issues??

In saying that, any css added to a code widget (with preview ticked) the design canvas will show the css applied.

That would be great. The class system and live preview of some wordpress builders is great for development. I agree that animations and transitions may cause issues.

Strange, for me it doesnt not. What I just tried: Copy my css to a code widget in the header and pasted it into the style.css section. The CSS only applies in the preview tab, not the design canvas.

Don’t change the input zone of the code widget. It works.

I sometimes use it like that in testing.

Then I have to add it as style="" as in HTML but not as a classic CSS file format. Correct? Because then I would need to rewrite my CSS file I use everywhere.

No. Just inside style tags.

It’s not the ideal solution. But it works

1 Like

I’ll check that. Thank you.

Nifty, that did work. Thanks a lot! That makes Blocs a better fit for me :slight_smile: