Facebook and Google reviews

Does anybody have any recommendations as how to add Facebook as well as Google reviews into a blocs project? I have done some research and their seems to be several priced plugins, but I was hoping to get some other ideas?

Thanks
Bob

Google and Facebook both have API’s to fetch the reviews. (If you want to dynamically load them) Requires some coding though.

Otherwise your option is a third party service.

Thanks Pete, I am leaning towards using the API’s.

However, interested in some recommendations for a third party service that works well with blocs. Does anybody have any experience with one?

Also, this might be a good opportunity for someone to supply a custom brick for Blocs.

Facebook has a simple embed option. Just put the code into a code widget.
2022-06-09_17-14-03

Google is more challenging

@Jerry I think I must not have an option turned on. I don’t have the Embed option. How do I get this option?

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 9.36.21 AM

Thanks

That’s a good question. :thinking: I do have the embed option with all posts viewable. Maybe because I have a business account as well. Not sure though.

Google has something similar. Just it’s static and also you have the design they give you. Using the API you can filter the reviews your want dynamically and style it for your site.