Filters - anyone else have a problem with this?

Whenever I apply a filter it is set to blur by default, then when I try to change it to something else like sepia or grayscale it does nothing. Can the filter be set to nothing at first and then allow me to pick a filter. Sometimes it works and most of the time does not work.

Thanks

I want to help you but I don’t know what you are talking about. If you have screenshots or videos it would help many people to understand

Changing the filter does not work on some of my projects. I’m not sure if it is something about the project that causes it to fail. Basically it’s stuck on blur; and changing the filter from the drop down does not work.

The blur filter shows up by default because it is the first one in the dropdown list. Just click in the selector box and choose a different filter. When some filters are selected you don’t always see an immediate effect until you adjust the setting for the filter. For example, setting the filter to greyscale doesn’t appear to change anything, but if you adjust the setting from its default 5%, you will see things change.

Thank you hendon52
Tried those things you mentioned but it didn’t work. It works in new projects, and some existing projects. It will come to light soon, I’m still working on it.
I got Markdown Parser, Easy Burger and Flexy Foot in this project.

It may be a problem with the way filters get loaded and unloaded into the project and may be conflicting with some other script on the page.

It might be a bootstrap 5 only feature, maybe? Would have to ask Norm.