Flexy Foot - BRILLIANT!

Hi all,

I have a small project where I have some small text on 3 pages and was messing around making the footer sit at the bottom so was sizing it etc…then remembered the Flexy Foot bric that @PeteSharp made.

The bric is free but made a small token gesture and this works flawlessly!!! Its such a simple and brilliant little bric which saves a lot of messing.

I will pay something again when I use next time as this has saved me a lot of time!

I have linked the video here to this incase any newbies did not know about this bric.

Thanks Pete - brilliant work.

7 Likes

Yes it’s brilliant and I use it on every new site now as standard. Also adding it to old sites whenever they are updated. Pretty much all of Pete’s brics are essential and used all the time.

3 Likes

@PeteSharp Thanks for this great bric :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I love it and use it always :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Hi, does it work with Blocs 3.5.8?

I just bought it. On trust. (Always to be trusted, when it comes to the “Blocs people”! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) Yes, it also works with 3.5.8. :sweat_smile:

Soon I’ll buy a new Mac (I’m waiting for the iMac27 with M1), switch to Blocs4 and never have to ask these stupid questions again! :joy:

2 Likes

haha ! glad it works. Its a great Bric - works great.

Sorry for bringing this bric up again!!!

But I have just used this bric and recently on 2 other projects.

I just started to think of how much of a pain it used to be to fill the page up when there as not much content and even then it would still never look right on various devices!!

Flexy foot is just a brilliant bric and wanted to give it another mention !

Thanks @PeteSharp

1 Like

Hey promote the paid ones not the free one :rofl::rofl:. Seriously though, glad you find it helpful.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

I have some plans for Flexy. It’s going to get even better :sunglasses:

Brilliant ! - what else can it do?..so a part 2 version = ‘Flexy Feet’ should be the upgraded name!

Yeah. 1 foot you hop, two you can run :joy:

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m trying Flexy Foot on a dev website.
On the login page, the content is short so we can see it does not work.

I’ve setup Flexy Foot with a footer class, same as my footer ID and can see in the source code <div id="flexy-foot" class="flexy-foot-control" data-footer="footer"></div> but can’t see any JS related.

Any idea what is wrong ?

I just looked at one of my sites where flexy is working and the code says:

<div id="flexy-foot" class="flexy-foot-control" data-footer="footer"></div>

Basically it looks the same as yours, but further down the page I see <script src="./js/flexyfoot.js?6649"></script>

Occasionally I find times where something like this doesn’t work and after lots of head scratching simply removing the bric and adding it again miraculously fixes everything, so I would think that is worth a try.

Flexy is incredibly useful and if we are all very nice to @PeteSharp maybe we’ll see a pro version some day, followed by a max and an ultra to keep it Mac themed.

1 Like

Thanks for checking.
The flexyfoot.js is not published.
I tried deleting the bric, re-install, re-exporting but still no .js added as you can see in the Additional JS list.

Maybe if you or someone send me the script, I can add it in the page settings :blush:

The Ultra Flexy Foot is 2 Bric joined together (with a secret Private API we didn’t tell anyone about), 4x as fast and only $5000. It’s a game changer :joy:

Strange @svimic that the script is missing.

1 Like

That’s the subscription price I take it?

1 Like

Well after 6months we release an update that drains your battery. Then release the new paid version. So no, no subscriptions needed :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe you should sell batteries… :laughing:

Rich The Weather Guy

1 Like