Flying Logos: PHP/Stripe/Vimeo/Blocs

Hi All,

Firstly, I have to thank the creators of Blocs - there is absolutely no way I could have produced this site in a few days without it. Having said that, it’s taken a few days to get my head around how to integrate PHP properly in the build process. But now, no problems - I can quick export and update easily.

Here’s the site:
https://flying-logos.com

The most innovative feature in my opinion: when users purchase (or begin a purchase) the flying logo is automatically marked reserved for 5 minutes, or sold depending on the outcome of the transaction. The entire catalogue is dynamic from database, and thumbnails from Vimeo etc. are retrieved automatically. It’s super easy to maintain.

However, it’s not all good news I’m afraid. The feedback I’ve been getting is that given I’m a motion design company - the website needs a bit more design style. Also, I think more attention could be given to the mobile version of the site - in particular - the carousel with the YouTube comments scales poorly on mobile. I’m not sure how to solve this easily.

I’m wondering - is there anyone here that might be able to help me with styling, font choice and fixing the site for mobile? Let me now how much.

Otherwise, I’m pretty happy with the outcome for such a quick project.

Interested in everyones opinion!

1 Like

Hey @Richo,

I sent you a message.

Thanks mate - replied!