Follow Links Problem

It seems that there is an issue with the broken links. Is there a way not to use vimeo or youtube or other links. If you do not enter a username , the link is still there on the backend and is broken. So my site has 4 broken links which isn’t good for SEO

I am not entirely clear on what your problem is, however you can always host your own videos and name them as you wish. The video can be added to the page through a video bric, just as you would do for a Youtube video, except it is either added locally or as a remote asset via the asset manager.

the follow links bric from the store. The links are broken if you do not enter a username.

OK, I see what you mean now. I think it needs the username of the page you want to visit, otherwise it has no idea where you want to go. It doesn’t have to be your username and you don’t even need an account. These buttons take you to those pages on social media by simply adding the page name. If you left “blocsapp” in there under the Twitter entry it would take you to https://twitter.com/blocsapp

For the empty entries that would be something @Norm would have to fix. It is his bric. Follow Links | Blocs Store