From Blocs to heaven - SOLVED

You can use images instead of making buttons. It takes 3, Insert image with transparent background, create a class and add the other two images using the image background feature in the class. One for normal state the other for the hover. Then link to the page you want it to go to.

Buttons or Images making this many will be a lot of work. Either way, once you make the first one just duplicate the class, rename it and add the new images. Not as bad.

I used this method on a recent agents page for a site I just upgraded to Blocs 3.

Casey

@Stewie_Griffin If you just want a roll-over effect and not a complete image swap you can use just one image.
For an example you could a darker image and then create a class for the image. On the hover state fourth tab (background) add a 0.05 to the bottom opacity. This will lighten the image and look like a rollover state.

Casey

Hi @Stewie_Griffin

Just, to sum up, there is probably little that could not be handled with Blocs 3.

However, it may require at times a little more creativity, work, some coding and even integration.

The difference today is that all possibilities to refine and customize are not just a click away. As far as I am concerned, I prefer it this way so I keep learning and challenge my creativity.

MDS