From Muse to Blocs..FINALLY DONE! :-)

Hi Heyga4Huk - Thanks for the kind compliment!

Regarding the font, there’s a few different fonts…which part are you referring to?

Something you could also try is opening the site in a browser and then use the inspector to find the font name…another option is to use add on tool in the web browser that can extract that information directly on the page…google offers them for free, and is worthwhile looking into…one option is WhatFont which you use by rolling over any text on the page, and the font name shows up.

best, Daniel

Wow, very nice site, Daniel! I too am coming over from Muse and really love Blocs. I have also found great help with Eldar’s videos and training and Norm is so dedicated to this product, it’s a great place to be. So glad I found it.

Annette

Thanks Annette!

All true in regards to Eldar & Norm. Keep me posted on your transition from Muse…one thing I did was build my old Muse site in Blocs, to learn, and then built this fresh new one…and I am still learning…its quite a different kind of tool, and therefore I’ve found my process needed to change, as well. But, there are tons of good & capable folks here ready to help…:pray: