FTP Workflow – Suggestions? :)

Inspired by the recent topic New Feature Vote - Help us, I thought I’d try not to derail that thread, but I found this comment interesting,

I have various FTP clients, including Forklift. But I wish there was a feature to save Transfer policy per site/bookmark, as I now need to leave it at Ask for the Replace policy (in Preferences → Transfers), but then it’s a bit tedious.
When update a Blocs project (especially when using Volt CMS), I first do a local copy&replace of the exported files to a local dir for MAMP/XAMPP etc, and then when it looks nice there, I use Forklift to upload to my webhost, and then I have to confirm 3 or 4 times that I want to replace files.

So if anyone has suggestions on how to automate this process, I’m thankful. :nerd_face:
(Looks like I can skip some confirmations using FileZilla, but the UI ain’t very beautiful.)

Forklift does it all for you. Just save your flow as a favourite and it will show up in the menubar menu. Access from here, press sync and the magic will happen without any confirmations.

Ah, Sync can be set for desired direction :partying_face:
I was just too scared of of the word Sync, as I’ve lost data previously with two-way syncs … :sweat_smile: