Full text carousel

Had a quick google and can’t find much,

But I’m after a text carousel for testimonials, I tried Norm’s Random text but I need more flexibility with paragraphs, text size etc.

Don’t want to use an image with text on it as I want the full sharpness

Thanks

If you want sharp carousel text, why not create your slides as SVG images? These will always retain their sharpness. Simply set up a canvas in your image editing app to the dimensions of your slides and add text. You then export the final slides as SVG files. Here is an Example

1 Like

Hey @Brocky120,

If you’re happy to do it by hand and using the code bric, it’s fairly easy to put together a carousel for text.

1 Like

And how exactly do I put together a text carousel? Where is the code bric? I would love if someone could walk me through this… I need it for several quotes rotating on my website.

i do have the card bric and was wondering if i can use that to create a carousel. i would prefer to have the actual text on the website, rather than creating an SVG file.

thanks <3

Hi ya,

This brilliant video that @Eldar made is the perfect way on how to sneak text into the carousel.

I agree though that we need an overhaul on the carousel or a designer to do one!!!

1 Like

Ugh! I have now worked on this for a few hours. Got the carousel working on large screen, but when I looked at the smaller versions IT SUCKS!!! Oh my… This is really not ideal. I have also tried with card. Surely there should be a better template available by now, where we can add quotes, reviews or testimonial in a slideshow. Sometimes it does feel a little clunky. I shall persist. @Eldar That would be on my top priority wish list…! :smiley:

I have finished it… Needed to duplicate carousel and adapt it for each screen size.
Have a look at tell me what could be improved :smiley:
https://reginapetrameyer.com/writing-and-appearances.html