Google Page Experience

Hey Guys,

I saw this short little video and thought it may be of use to some of you. It’s about the forthcoming google changes with regard to page experience.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

So cool of you to share this important link, thank you. :smile:

1 Like

Has anyone started optimising their sites for Google page experience?

I’ve been working through my sites for a few weeks to be head of my competition. I’ve noticed pretty much any site with a cms, database, google fonts, plenty of js etc fails the UX tests; fine for me as my sites are very basic (lack of creative skill) lol

Interested in your thoughts guys

Check out this Post

1 Like

Thanks, yes I’ve been following that thread for a while, it has been a great help and are things I’ve implemented over the last few years.

Historically I’ve managed to get all my blocs sites to pretty much perfect scores with pagespeed and gtmetrix and was until recently very happy with the results I’d achieved.

This changed recently when I visited my google search console account to find all of my sites were now failing google’s new page experience criteria. Initially I found this confusing given all the sites were very fast and high performing. I’ve since fixed these issues and all are now fully compliant.

I just wondered if anyone else is taking this new algorithm shift seriously.