Google Update

Hi, I wondered if anyone else is having the same problem. My site use to have great SEO with being number one for most searches for “make up truck, dining bus, location van” etc and was listed on Alexa Rank (something like 5 millionth in the world!!). Now it has gone off every search - not even listed. Its as tho its Blacklisted but I’ve looked into Google and there are not any security issues on the site. The site is www.wagonwheels.tv - any ideas and has anyone else had the same problem?

1 Like

Hi Steve,

Just want to say first of all - what a nice website you have, really like it.
I am based in the events industry (in the UK) and used to work/tour with some named acts back in the day and seen many of these vehicles on site with acts/bands/groups/crew - I have saved your website and if anyone asks for anything like this, I will forward your way.

I hope you get some help on here - I too have a few issues with google at the moment on website, but I will post that soon on a new thread.

Hope the regulars can help. Good luck.

Hi there,

There’s been a couple of updates recently, firstly page experience which looks at how well your site fits into Google’s criteria of a good web experience.

From a quick look, you need to optimise your site’s speed for mobile by enabling text compression, using caching, reduce unused css, look at image sizing/compression etc

The most recent update is to do with spam links or links from low value sites; Ahrefs shows you’ve a lot of keyword rich links from low DR sites; often multiple links from the same site.

You might want to consider disavowing any links from the low quality sites.

I hope this helps.