Graphic separator - solved - i take a line made by Affinity Photo

Hello,
where can I find the graphic separator, such as lines, dotted lines, dashes, solid lines? (div. colours) /
responsiv.

Blocs 4.02

There is a bric for line dividers in Blocs.
If you want something more there is a free line divider bric in the Blocs store that has more options.

Casey

1 Like

Does this bric cater for vertical lines too? I’m trying to figure out how to place vertical lines between information that appears side by side.

Hi Samazar,

Just use custom class and create a border down the side you require and zero the rest.

Easy to do. Have a play around.

Knocked this up in around 2 mins.

2 Likes

Hi AdieJAM, thank you very much for your kind help. I tried it and it works nicely.

Is there any way to adjust the 3 columns so that they are closer together and always maintain their centre position within the container that is centralised on the bloc? - If I resize the 3 columns equally, they tend to move to the left and then I have to add padding to the left most column to move the cluster of 3 columns to the centre.

I have one more question that you might be able to help with, the ‘Hero with Button’ bloc allows me to place an image in the background with the navigation bar appearing on top of the image. Is there anyway to fix the navigation bar and prevent it from scrolling?