Hamburger menu color Blocs3

How do I change the Hamburger menu color in Blocs3. I migrated my site from Blocs 2.
My Site

I think this question has been raised a dozen times now and clearly caused a lot confusion. Bootstrap 4 basically allows a choice of light or dark with no colour options. There was a thread a few days ago where somebody managed to find a workaround, so you could colour both the menu and the background. Better still it works with Firefox, which was an issue with some other solutions. Hamburger Menu and horizontal lines changes - #19 by MDS

In the longterm I think we are all hoping Norm can come up with some kind of built in feature before too long, but in the meanwhile I would like to see a solution posted as a sticky on the forum, so people don’t have to search and trawl through a dozen threads looking for something that works. It could also be added to the Blocs documentation until there is a better alternative.

2 Likes

I agree, hope we get an update for this issue - sure would be nice to style the hamburger menu …