Help for buttons gallery

hello!
guys help me pls
problems with buttons - YouTube - this is problem
i want to do a gallery like this Advanced customization of button brics - YouTube
but overlap occurs
how fix it
thx

no one help me?

community ?

Hi Dimitry

Π’Ρ€ΡƒΠ΄Π½ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‡ΡŒ Π²Π°ΠΌ, Π½Π΅ видя, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π²Ρ‹ создали свою ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ³ΠΈΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΡƒΡŽ Π³Π°Π»Π΅Ρ€Π΅ΡŽ.

Difficult to assist you without seeing how you created your original gallery.

Однако я Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΠ» ΡΠ»Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΉ Ρ„Π°ΠΉΠ», ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΈ Π±Ρ‹ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ вмСсто своСго, Π½Π° основС Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΡ… ΠΊΠ½ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠΊ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Eldar, созданный Π² Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅ΠΎ (ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π·Π°ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π½ΠΎ ΠΊΠ½ΠΎΠΏΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ).

However I have attached the following file you could use instead of yours as based on buttons like @Eldar created in his video (image brics replaced by buttons).

Team Dimitry.bloc (200.8 KB)

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΡ€ΠΎΠΉΡ‚Π΅ Ρ„Π°ΠΉΠ» ΠΈ Π² мСню Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊ Π² свою Π±ΠΈΠ±Π»ΠΈΠΎΡ‚Π΅ΠΊΡƒ Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ², Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ ΠΏΠΎΠ²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π½ΠΎ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² своСм ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π΅. Π—Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ Π²Π°ΠΌ всС Ρ€Π°Π²Π½ΠΎ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ ΡΡ‚ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ нСобходимости. НадСюсь это ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚.

Simply open the file and from the menu add the bloc to your bloc library to then re-use in your project. You will then still need to style as appropriate. Hope this helps.

MDS

1 Like

@dmitry_s

Have you been able to get it right now?

MDS

just download it

thank u for helping
right now it looks like this - Π—Π°ΠΏΠΈΡΡŒ экрана 2018 12 06 Π² 14 09 03 - YouTube

this is a solve?

hmmm how to fix size between borders? Π—Π°ΠΏΠΈΡΡŒ экрана 2018 12 06 Π² 14 13 35 - YouTube.

Remove the 250 from each dimension box so you just have the 100%, that will keep the gap between images the same.

https://youtu.be/SoC-e_Bof0M

i want like this Π—Π°ΠΏΠΈΡΡŒ экрана 2018 12 06 Π² 14 51 10 - YouTube

this is i final idea Π—Π°ΠΏΠΈΡΡŒ экрана 2018 12 06 Π² 14 55 35 - YouTube

Hi @dmitry_s

It clearly appears that the styling you have been inputting is messing all around. My Bloc is fully responsive and does not act that way.

Since I see from your last video that it would actually be a real gallery of images - I do not understand why you would want it shaped with buttons instead (as shown in the Eldar’s video you provided).

If you wish PM (private message) your Bloc/Project and I may be able to assist with styling.

MDS

I want the labels to appear when I hover over. And in the block with the image that behave as it should, there is no such possibility …

Is this some kind of difficult task or is it just impossible to do?

Hi @dmitry_s

Okay so this is as far I could get. Hope it helps you.

Gallery with hover effect.bloc (213.2 KB)

MDS

Thank u very much!!!