Help with mobility issue cited by Google

Hello: I just received this notice from Google.

• New Mobile Usability issues detected for site http://truckeeplumbingservices.com/

• Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 2 new Mobile Usability related issues. This means that Mobile Usability may be negatively affected in Google Search results. We encourage you to fix these issues.

• Top new issues found, ordered by number of affected pages:

*** Content wider than screen**

. * Clickable elements too close together

I just checked the site on my iphone SE which probably has the smallest screen of current smart phones --everything looks OK to me. This is the second site I created using Blocs and have not received any google warnings before. (The other site is snowlion.org).

I will go through the plumbing site page by page with my iphone and ipad, and a few online simulators, but is there something quick and easy I should do to address the google warnings? (both sites were created with the previous version of BLocs-- I have not updated to 3.

Thank you in advance.

JC

I looked at on my SE phone and they only thing I see is the top logo is all the way to the left edge of the screen. Not sure if this it, but maybe give it some padding/margin.

Casey

Thank you. I didn’t notice that, but will add some padding. I also increased the form – response lines to 42 and added some padding on the images in mobile view so there is white space, though I think it looked better to the edge. Hopefully that solves the google issue.