How do you set up the forms?

If the mail form settings worked in Foundation you should be able to copy paste them to Blocs. If you are using the same server as before that likely means you are set up correctly, otherwise you might need to look at the MX settings, plus the related IP number. You could obtain those details from Google if needed.

1 Like

Thanks for your help.

Getting there slowly !!! taking one page at a time at the moment…but finding out so much by playing around.

Sounds like you are way ahead of me :grinning:

Refloating this thread, Im using Godaddy as a host (linux deluxe), trying to send the form to a @domain account and nothing happens. The post is success but the mail did not arrives, not even in trash. Any ideas?

My first thought (because I had this problem) would be to make sure all of the form labels and input boxes are in the correct places: ie: name label is grouped with name input, email label with email input etc.
It’s easy to inadvertently pull one out of its grouping structure, yet it still looks the same on screen.
I was getting mail sent success box, but no email was being received.

Yes, I checked out that at first. If I move the same site to my custom hosting provider and change the addresses to that domain, mails are sending fine. That makes me think its a Godaddy server configuration issue.

1 Like

Hi @chicuelo most likely a MX record issue. Not uncommon with GoDaddy.

1 Like

Thanks! any idea of how to solve it, I contacted the support twice via chat and they could not solve the issue

I only remember the UI was different to their docs which were out of date :rofl:

Which was fun as I talked the client through it over zoom. It was a deciding factor in now making sure I host clients for the most part.

1 Like

Im having this issue also, and hitting my head against the wall