How much to charge, I'm having trouble pricing my work

Hello everyone, as it is always a pleasure to be part of this forum, I would like to know if in your respective countries you sell a template blocs app, if it pays off, how do I get clients, work in a company or on your own? What do you think of my website to sell templates? https://seusiteonline.com, it really has a lot of inspiration from friends here. I also disclose, the plan is YouTube and many templates. Thank you, I accept opinions!

The fact that you have not translated the site into English is an obvious oversight.
I strongly doubt that in your country our program is very widespread.
And so all the orders will be from the international market. Which only speaks English. And they will not be able to order from the site.

Second - check carefully the availability of demo templates - not all of them at all work.

Templates very little in number - and their quality frankly not very high - even if we do not talk about the design, which is also controversial. You’re trying to sell a couple of templates on podkiske. No one would go for that.

In other words - you should take a course or read a book about web site design - just in terms of design in the first place. And armed with new knowledge to make templates.

1 Like

I don’t even want my tone to be upsetting)
So the general message is: learn.
There are several channels on youtube dedicated to Blocs 4, which will allow you to create great sites.

For inspiration you can see some good ideas here - https://builtwithblocs.com/ and repeat them.

1 Like

No way are you being rude, thanks for the advice!

1 Like

That’s the plan, to increase the amount, but I felt I needed to start. Having that reality check, you know, it really is very amateur, one more way to study more, and publish everything you do, therefore limited to the country, in google searches. I believe that if I didn’t start now, I would hardly move forward.

What this podkiske?

I agree with what was to said by @Newbie. I spent some time checking out the site and it looks like you’re still building it. I don’t even have a clue as to what you’re charging for services for templates. When you have your site completed, I would like to check it out.

Yes, construction, In fact, the templates blocs app would be a skeleton for anyone who has a website and is starting out, nothing too expensive, if you count in dollars, let’s say it would be a maximum of 12 dollars. About eldar, man, I’m subscribed to his channel and I love his work, if one day he wanted to donate a course for me to spread the blocs app here in Brazil, it would be an honor! Lol, more is providing services for the entrepreneur who wants to have a website. For these parts here, the sites are really ugly, lol, I hope to learn more and more. But I’m making models and posting, I know that one day I will look back and laugh a lot at these models I made now. Just for the record, I’ve never taken any course on website creation, design or anything like that, everything I’ve done and am doing was taken from the forum and YouTube of our friends who always help me!

I’m looking forward to seeing what you produce my friend.

1 Like

Definitely, always asking you without fear of the truth, as a saying goes here, made in the race, never forgetting to improve more and more. Thank you all.

I’ll leave aside your current website, because that can be changed. It’s very difficult for us to suggest pricing without knowledge of your local market or indeed your longterm goals. Subscription pricing can be very profitable, however you need to be very specific about what you are offering and not end up providing 40 hours of free support to clients paying $200 a year.

One thing I can tell you is that a website can act like a filter, not just to attract the customers you want, but also to deter the ones you don’t want and that second part is very important. You need to be really clear about your goals and focus everything towards that end without spending your days battling time wasters. I learned that lesson the hard way.

3 Likes

An honor to have your answer, always helping everyone here. I understood your advice, really in this short time, I’ve wasted a lot of time with people looking for information, even though I have a page dedicated to that, and in the end I didn’t close the deal. Thanks, good tip. I will use your experience as a teaching. I try to put myself in the customer’s shoes. My site in question, I tried to put animations, a lot of things that end up harming, even having a lite version, it’s kind of weird. You can leave my friends, I’ll get better. From what I saw, it has to be as simple as possible. I’ll try to do.

Versão lite Seu Site Online Lite