THANK YOU Casey – Worked like a charm! Whew!!!
I had already drilled down into every setting in the Class Editor on the first iteration of this design, where I had the Tab Bric centered, but didn’t recall how I did it, and because the Class Editor became ‘corrupt’, when I was drilling down into the margin/padding setting I couldn’t see the ‘auto’ margin setting, because the Class Editor wouldn’t allow me to select only the left & right sides, so I couldn’t get that info out of the first iteration.
This Class Editor issue was why I began to rebuild this Tab bric in a new file, and attempted to reuse the first iteration settings, but rebuild the Tab bric in a cleaner way – all part of my learning how to do this!
What I mean by ‘corrupt’ in the Class Editor, is that the margin/padding controls were no longer responses to selecting only one, or shift-select to add another edge, so it concealed the ‘auto’ input I had used, and I did not recall that I had (I’m still a newbie).
Not sure if this is a ‘sensitive’ class editor issue, or simply because I had made so many adjustments in trying to learn how to customize the Tab bric, that I produced conflicting lines of code, causing the Class Editor to become ‘corrupted’.