How to do that the height of the middle block would change according to the screen height and width keeping top and bottom blocks visible with no scrolling?

Hello,
I am new to the Blocs and can anybody help with a probably simple task:
How to do that the height of the middle block would change according to the screen height and width keeping top and bottom blocks visible with no scrolling? In the middle block, I want to add a code widget with google maps that can be resized according to the screen.

Thank you in advance,
P.

Hi ya,

I am a little confused with what your asking, but I do think best way to keep top and bottom global areas visible needs to be designed so the content in the middle is sized right and if the content is small then you will need the brilliant bric from @PeteSharp : https://blocs.store/product/flexy-foot/

You will need to size content for each break point. The best way to learn basics 100% is with the best tutorials ever for Blocs by @Eldar - if you are new to Blocs, this is worth it and note I am sure he is offering a Black Friday discount/deal at the moment and I can tell you its worth every penny.

2 Likes