How to integrate JS Particles script in BLOCS?

hello! one of my clients wants a new website. He wants me to take the existing animation (JS?) we can see in the background of the bloc where the company name is http://iktos.ai/. The animation follows the mouse cursor.
So I need to implement it in his blocs website. How can I do that please?

Thank you very much.

Hi @riven

That site uses this script.
It seems you can customise it quite a lot and then download it.

1 Like

@Jakerlund! it’s so mazing you found it! great!!
As I’m far from being a blocs high level guy, it’s like double Dutch to me how to integrate it on blocs :roll_eyes:
I configured the particles the way I wanted online and downloaded the config file which is a json file but after that…I really don’t have any idea about what to do!! .
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Jakerlund,
I saw you found particles.js for @riven on this forum. I tried to implement this in a blocs, by watching some vids on youtube about particles.js. Unfortunately I don’t get it working. Can please make some time to show it in one of your amazing tutorial vids how to get this working in blocs?

I added a bloc to my project and called it “particles-js” (ID). I added the particles.js / particles.min.js / and modified app.js (modified with the .json file from the particles.js website) to the project under “header file attachments”. Uploaded all to my webspace, but I don’t see anything working.

<!-- particles-js -->
<div class="bloc bgc-white l-bloc " id="particles-js">
	<div class="container bloc-lg">
		<div class="row">
			<div class="col-sm-12">
			</div>
		</div>
	</div>
</div>
<!-- particles-js END -->

Hi @MNL and @riven

I’ll see if i find some time to actually test it myself… which i haven’t :roll_eyes:
I just dug into their code and found what they used and posted the link to the site/script.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for your response. If you can find some time, it will be appreciated. :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @Jakerlund
Have you managed to get this working?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @MNL

Thanks in advance.

Hi @riven

Thanks in advance.

No, unfortunately I didn’t. Because I don’t have coding experience, I stopped looking at this.

Thats a shame :confused:
I have tried, but I have also not managed.

Hopefully there will be something like this in Blocs 3

Did anyone figure out how to make this work?

I responded to your other thread.

I saw! thank you :smile: