I miss these 4 breakpoint icons on the top bar on Blocs4

Blocs 4 is a great improvement, but working with it I realised how much I miss the 4 breakpoint selectors on the top bar, now they have been replaced with a single button

So now I need to click first that button, then select the breakpoint. Not a big thing unless you have constantly to switch between them!
I wonder what’s the thought behind that, there is enough space on the black bar for the 4 of them, so why hide them behind a button??

2 Likes

I did prefer the click of the original, and visually was easy to glance at. But I’m getting used to this one now.

The pop over opens automatically just put the mouse over it. So it’s the same number of clicks.

The reason is, future versions of Blocs may support more than 4 breakpoints.

2 Likes

Just use the shortcuts Command + 1/2/3/4 to navigate between the breakpoints. Once you get used to it, it’s so much easier.

5 Likes

@Norm & @Eldar thanks for the pro tips! That solve the problem

2 Likes

I can’t really replicate that, but it happens to me, sooner or later, that those shortcuts won’t work anymore. Restart of Blocs fixes that though, until it happens again.

I use the shortcuts as much as possible Perhaps an idea to post a page with all the shortcuts…

The list we have in Blocs app’s Help menu is actually a very good start.

4 Likes

Totally missed that one…
Thanks!!

1 Like