I need some help with card designer please

I have 3 images where I would like to have the title in “white”. However, no matter what I do it keeps giving me a “black” title for all 3 of them. I attach two screenshots to show you what I have done and to see if anybody can suggest where or what I have done wrong. Is this possible in “Card Designer”? If not then how would you suggest I could get the same effect but with a “white” title. Thanking you in advance.

or could this be achieved through the inspect elements.

looking at the inspect elements the font color is: 254. 255. 255 which is supposed to be white. Isn’t there anyway to change the font color? "Custom Class

Thank you both. I am using a template and I’m not sure whether that is the reason. I have checked all the settings and nothing is amiss. I tried a blank project and the text is “white” so I can only presume that it has to be something clashing with the template itself.

But besides that. I was under the assumption that if I used 3 images I could have 3 different texts - one for each images. That isn’t the case so “Card Designer” in the end isn’t suitable for what I am trying to achieve. I will just have to do “without text” with “Card Designer” or try some other means to achieve my desired effect.

Thanking you once again.
Sabina

Try this thread to see if you get assistance: Card Designer 1.4.4 is now available! - #33 by handshaper

By default it comes in white, you checked the configuration in case something is missing … But if you should just change, the color in theory would only be that.

Thank you both. I am using a template and I’m not sure whether that is the reason. I have checked all the settings and nothing is amiss. I tried a blank project and the text is “white” so I can only presume that it has to be something clashing with the template itself.

But besides that. I was under the assumption that if I used 3 images I could have 3 different texts - one for each images. That isn’t the case so “Card Designer” in the end isn’t suitable for what I am trying to achieve. I will just have to do “without text” with “Card Designer” or try some other means to achieve my desired effect.

Thanking you once again.
Sabina

Watch this: Card Designer for Blocs app - Review & Tutorial - YouTube