Iconic Gallery Bric

Hi guys,

I wanted to share with you the current state of inStacks Portfolio, a custom Bric available soon.

A lot of work already went into it, it isn’t finished by now and needs some additional customization, but you will have an idea.

You will be able to use different image sources (starting with a web folder of images) and display the images in different grids and lightboxes.

Demo

Let me know what you think of it.

Cheers, Jannis
inStacks Software

18 Likes

Hey, nice work!

Looking forward to the release!

5 Likes

Awesome!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

incredible, it would be a pleasure to use that type of galleries! Congratulations and waiting soon for it.

2 Likes

INCREDIBLE. when do you think it will be ready!?

so amazing

2 Likes

This looks great :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looks really nice. Great work! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! I guess it will be in the span of some weeks. I need to add additional options, so that the appearance is able to be adjusted in a good way.

That’s all new for us, so we have to make sure not only BlocsApp is ready, also we developers have to make sure everything is well tested.

Cheers!

6 Likes

I guess it will take some more weeks :wink:

1 Like

@Jannis do you know already a release date for your Portfolio bric?

I will wait with the release until Blocs 3 is available.

3 Likes

Thank you for the Information. I wrote you a message.

Any news on a release date? Just building a site where I’d be grateful for this.

Rebuilding it for Blocs 3 currently!

5 Likes

I would also buy this!

1 Like

made in Germany, yea!

2 Likes

Any news here? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just wondering if this is still “in the works” – or dead?

I decided to create Volt CMS first. Btw also with a nice Gallery option.

1 Like

Hey @Jannis Jannis, Good to see you on here. I’m in the process of moving over from Rapidweaver and the one thing that I miss more than anything is ‘Gallery 3’. It’s my absolute favourite stack I ever bought as it’s just so amazing at creating beautiful galleries. I’m going to have to compromise big time when converting my sites as it doesn’t yet exist for Blocs. Can I ask when you’re going to get back to writing it? I’m sure you’d sell plenty of copies as there’s nothing like it yet. I have money sitting here reserved for it the minute it lands!! Please don’t put it off too long :slight_smile: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes