I'm just stressed every time

App, app preview also displays normally, site does not display normally, what is this, too terrible.

Such a display came out suddenly, it is displayed in any versions including the V4.22.

私はまだBlocs4.1.1を使っています。Blocsの4.2版でBootstrap5 (BS5)に切り替えると、jQueryがなくなりますね。問題は、BS5に切り替えた後に、ファイルを保存したら、BS4に戻る事ができません。

恐らく、@sifrecさんのjplayerの問題がBlocs 4.2版を使い始めてから発生しましたかな?

なんか上手く返信が出来ません、このフォーラム自体使いにく過ぎる

archetypon.netのBricsページ上に下記が書いてあります:

下の一行は:「Blocsの最新版が必要です。」

Blocs 4.3がまだ出てないです。ベタ版ですね。但し、上記の言葉が正しいであれば、「Player」と言うBricがBlocs4.2版との対応があるはずです。

— — — — — —

@Lucas Is your “Player” bric fully compatible with Blocs 4.2.2? If so, is it being tested against soon-to-be-released versions of Blocs? And is there any incompatibility with BootStrap5, such that you can explain the “Missing Assets” dialog shown in the screenshot posted by @sifrec?

JDWさん、基本的なことを知りたいのですが、4.3bのアプリを捨て4.22をインストールし4.3b2で作ったプロジェクトを開いて保存してみたんですが意味ないんでしょうか?、テーブルのbloc表示がされない事は解決しませんが、見た目ドロップダウンを除き正常に動作している様にも思えます、ダウングレードで保存したものは信頼度ゼロですかね?..、
しかしドロップダウンが何故機能しなくなったのか、そもそも新規の4.22上でもターゲットスクロール出来ず機能しませんでした、このページは4.3b2で作ったものを4.22で開き書き出したものです

現在私が使っている「Player」はV12でした

@sifrec
4.3と4.2のは大きいな違いがないです。但し、4.1.1と4.2の大違いがBootStrap4→5の切り替え機能です。BS5を使っている場合、恐らくそれは問題の原因ですね。

今、@Lucasさんの返事待ちです。

— — — — — —

@Lucas
It appears that @sifrec is using V12 of your Player Bric, just to let you know. Any help and advice you can kindly share would certainly be helpful to him. Thanks.

2 Likes

JDWさんありがとうございます、4.1でページを増やさなかった事は幸いでした、4.2を使って4.3がfixされるのに期待したいと思います🙏

Sure I’ll take a look asap and let you know.

@sifrec You can delete the multiple entries in your page attachments too. You’re loading multiple instances of jplayer.custom.js, player.playlist.min.js.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 10.03.58 PM

1 Like

I’ll look into why that’s happening.

1 Like

I could not reproduce an error here using Blocs 4.2.2 and Bootstrap 5 in a quick test. Is there a way to reproduce the issue, would be nice so I could spot the bug and try a fix.

1 Like

I don’t know why this happened, can these be removed on the bloc app?

Delete “Blocs appli” once, delete all the files in “apsup, pref, WebKit, com.apple.LSSharedFileList.ApplicationRecentDocuments” of “user folder”, reinstall “blocs4.22” and install “Player v12” When I reinstalled and opened the 4.3b2 project file, the following alert was displayed, so I deleted all of them. As a result, even though the link information of the audio file and video file was specified normally. Everything stopped working, but everything else stayed the same as before, “Blocs Appli” keeps the previous version of the program data without installing a new version of the previous version of the program data each time. Is it a type of application that is added and updated as it is? Is it necessary to reinstall V4.0 in order to use V4.22?

Regarding the layer tree issues with the table custom Bric, let me know if the new beta version of Blocs 4.3 renders the table sections correctly in the layer tree.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you, ↑, please answer the above.

1 Like

Could you please send me a copy of your project.

I sent it now.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check over the other stuff.

1 Like