Images disappeared in Asset Manager

Okay my wife asked me to bring her website (LifeHealingCoach.com) up-to-date. Keep in mind I made this in mid 2019. The Folders where all the Assets either got moved and renamed. I made a mp4 to show here, but that format is not acceptable.
I opened Blocs file and the missing Asset window popped up showing 62 images are not longer connected. ;-(
Question is there a simple way to connect all those images?
Keep in mind I do don’t remember the name or the original Folder location.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

You could do a spotlight search for one of the asset files shown in the blocs missing assets window. In most cases, you will locate the asset and it will be in a folder with all the other missing assets. If not, you will have to search for each asset one by one.Once you have located them using spotlight, move or copy them to a desktop folder so they will be easier to locate when you open the blocs project. Even better, move the assets folder AND the blocs file into a project folder, then open the project again. Point to the missing assets and all should be good for the future. It’s always a good idea to keep an assets folder and blocs file together in a project folder so they always stay together.

Thanks @hendon52
I will try your suggestions.

Alternatively you could download them from your hosting server. You can find all your images in: yourdomain.com is available for purchase - Sedo.com