I’ve uploaded a new page to a site http://www.livecompanygroup.com/blog.html and the top image bloc isn’t displaying correctly. The connected image is definitely on the server. I’ve tried swopping images to other ones and they appear if they’re present on another page - that’s the way I’ve left it at the moment - but If I connect to other unique images (not on other pages but definitely in the right place with the correct name on the server) they don’t appear either.
The image of NYC on the page wasn’t showing either until I changed the file name a few times on the server by removing the .jpg suffix and then replacing it and until it suddenly appeared. That hasn’t worked with the other images I was trying.
All the images have been exported in the same way so that they’re identical sizes.