Incoming Email formatting question

You’re awesome…thanks for taking the time to educate me on this matter! :slight_smile:

Very interesting information @Flashman. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello @Flashman - I am so glad to have come across this thread and your post. I am faced with the same dilemma as the OP. I’m glad to learn that I can change the IDs of the fields so that they are more meaningful when the email is received.

I’ve posted about the problem I am having in this thread:-

I will really appreciate your help.

If a user fills-in a form and one of the fields requests for his or her email, is it possible to send a copy of that email to the user too using a specific from email address?

As far as I know this is not possible with a simple Blocs contact form, however it may be possible with a custom script. One point I would make is that a solution of this type sounds ripe for exploitation by spammers.

1 Like

Hi @Flashman - thank you for letting me know about the potential spam problem, I think I’ll avoid that for now.

In terms of presenting the sent email in a slightly better way, I was able to make some simple changes to the PHP code to enable that. Feel free to provide further input :slight_smile: