Interior Design Website

Hi guys,

I am working on the new Interior Design template for Blocs. It was requested many times by Blocs Templates users.

As many of you know, I am a big fan of minimalist design, and this template is no different. Below is the draft version, but itโ€™s very close to the release. Hopefully, today or tomorrow I will be able to add it to the collection.

Preview the template

As always, any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Eldar

P.S. Itโ€™s a very stressful and difficult time for all of us. I hope every one of you and your family are safe and healthy.

5 Likes

Looks very nice @Eldar

Great job!

Hope you and all your family and friends are fine too!

Thank you, Ronald! :pray:t2:

Very nice website, as always.
Fantastic job.

Everything start for me in 12, 17 August 2016:
@Pealco : Can I have a bulk template price with all the others templates?
@Eldar: I get a lot of request for bulk template price, so I think I will put it up today or tomorrow.

And now all websites templates, lessons, videos, etcโ€ฆ very nice.

Congratulations and Thank youโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Thank you, Pedro!

Indeed, you are the first ever Blocs Templates member! I remember that very clearly. Thanks to you and other people like you who have supported me from the Day 1, I have been able to dedicate almost 4 years of my life helping Blocs users!

Stay safe, my friend! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

And be safe you tooโ€ฆ

1 Like

Very nice, I like how the scroll menu does not appear until the second bloc. Iโ€™m not a big fan of the border around the intro photo, but thatโ€™s a personal taste.

Another great site.
Casey

1 Like

Hi @casey1823

Thanks for the feedback! I wasnโ€™t sure about the border myself, but I wanted to make something different (and show that itโ€™s possible for people who want that).

Hope all is well!

Cheers,
Eldar

1 Like

@Eldar, ์ˆ˜๊ณ  ํ–ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ €๋„ ์š”์ฆ˜ ํšŒ์‚ฌ ํ™ˆํŽ˜์ด์ง€ ๋ฆฌ๋‰ด์–ผ ์ค‘์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๊ฐ€๋ฒผ์šด ํ™ˆํŽ˜์ด์ง€๋ฅผ ์ถ”๊ตฌํ•˜๋Š” ํƒ€์ž…์ด๋ผ Eldar์˜ Template ๋งˆ์Œ์— ๋“ญ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. :+1:

์ „์„ธ๊ณ„๊ฐ€ COVID-19๋กœ ์œ„๊ธฐ์ƒํƒœ ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
Eldar ๊ฑด๊ฐ• ๊ด€๋ฆฌ ์ž˜ ํ•˜์„ธ์š” !

1 Like

@maxlee ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

ํšŒ์‚ฌ ํ™ˆํŽ˜์ด์ง€ ๋ฆฌ๋‰ด์–ผ ์™„์„ฑํ•˜์‹œ๋ฉด ๊ผญ ์ €๋ž‘ ๊ณต์œ  ํ•ด์ฃผ์„ธ์š”^^

ํ•œ๊ตญ์€ ์—ญ์‹œ ์ฝ”๋กœ๋‚˜๋ฅผ ์žก์€ ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์€๋ฐ ๊ทธ๋ž˜๋„ ์กฐ์‹ฌํ•˜์„ธ์š”!
ํ•ญ์ƒ ๊ฑด๊ฐ•ํ•˜์‹œ๊ณ  ์ €์˜ ๋„์›€์ด ํ•„์š”ํ•˜์‹œ๋ฉด ์–ธ์ œ๋“ ์ง€ ์—ฐ๋ฝ์ฃผ์„ธ์š”!

1 Like

@Eldar โ€ฆ ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ^^
์ตœ๊ทผ ์ž‘์—…ํ•œ ์‡ผํ•‘๋ชฐ ๋ฉ”์ธํŽ˜์ด์ง€๋Š” 2์ฃผ์ผ ์ •๋„ ๋””์ž์ธ ์ž‘์—…ํ•ด์„œ ์˜ค๋Š˜ ์—…๋กœ๋“œ ๋˜์—ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ด ์‡ผํ•‘๋ชฐ๋„ ์ด๋ฒˆ์— ๋งŒ๋“  ์žํšŒ์‚ฌ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•œ๋ฒˆ ๋ด์ฃผ์„ธ์š” ! ^^
ํšŒ์‚ฌ ํ™ˆํŽ˜์ด์ง€๋Š” ์™„๋ฃŒ๋˜๋ฉด ๊ณต์œ ํ•ด๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ˆ˜๊ณ ํ•˜์„ธ์š” !
์ฒญ์•„์ธ

1 Like

Excellent, luvvitt!

Stylish and refined, very neat, congratulations! I love the side menu opening from the right side!
Great job as always Eldar!

Cheers,
Alberto

@TrevReav @centurion_basso

Thanks guys! :pray:t2:

As always, a very clean looking template. Unfortunately Iโ€™m not in a position to purchase but Iโ€™m sure you will get plenty of people who will snap it up. Great work Eldar. Keep going with the great work you are doing and the perfect support that you always are so quick to provide when required.

I also take this opportunity to wish both you and the rest of the community good health. Please stay as well as you can in these desperate times.

1 Like

@Mitaka

Thank you for you kind words! As you know, I am always here to help you with anything you need.