Is it possible to export one page?

When your website is 10 MB or more and you want to export just one changed page can that be done?

Hi @KBConcepts, Yes this can be done by simply ticking the “exclude from export” box on the pages (in the page settings tab) you do not wish to export.

1 Like

So you have to go through and check every Folder you want to exclude?

In Project settings you can choose a default export location, then, every time you press ‘option+E’ you are given the option of exporting the whole site or only the pages that have been edited since the last export.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
What I was hoping for was to export just the edited page all by its self. Regardless I was not aware of what you brought to my attention.

1 Like

I finally got around to trying this and do not see “No, replace…”

Did you set an export location. You will only get that notification if your exporting to the same location as a previous export. This alert was also shown in Blocs 3.

Yes I followed the instruction and made sure I exported to the same location.

I’ve just checked and I made a mistake in my post. You need to press command+E, not option+E. Try that and let me know, then I’ll edit my OP. Sorry for the confusion.

Okay be back later to try it. :slight_smile:

I made a mistake in my post (and it‘s too late to edit it). The correct key sequence is Command+e, not Option+e. Sorry for any confusion.