Is it possible to remove unwanted projects from the Blocs opening screen?

Hi all,

A small thing, but I was wondering if there was any way to remove items from the list of recent projects shown on Blocs’ opening window?
Reason I ask is that I created a few ‘experimenting’ projects to try things out, and now that I have a better idea of what I’m doing (I think!), I’d like to get these off the list.
I suppose, having asked the question, that the best answer is ‘create more real Blocs projects’ and then the ones I no longer want to see will drop off the bottom…

I think that is controlled by the OS and yes creating new projects would drop those unwanted ones off the list.

I just deleted the projects and they disappeared.

Hi @Hypnoman,
I wasn’t thinking so much of deleting the ‘experimental’ projects, just getting them off the list of ‘recent’!
I just started another site, so it probably won’t be long before these unwanted entries disappear!

A way to clear all projects from the recent list. After opening Blocs, select “File->Open Recent->Clear Menu” and then exit Blocs. The next time you open Blocs, the recent list is cleared. Any projects created/opened after that will show in the new recent list.

It would be nice if there was a way to remove individual projects from the current recent list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @pruthe,

Many thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for.