Is this possible?

Can this link be display just as it appears in Blocs and remain responsive?
http://roofingca.owenscorning.com/iva-tprs/index.html#!/home

Yes, it is.

Okay @Jerry, what needs to to be done to make this appear as if it were full-screen on a website?

It’s a simple toggle visibility of a Bloc. @Eldar made a video on how to create a vertical Navbar not long ago. You can find it on his youtube channel. Just apply the same method and style it as the example shown.

Not sure I’m explaining what I’m trying to achieve. So, I have a link and I want it to open to their page, but appear on my page, not to their site. Also always being able to return to my own site.

I’ve not noticed this on the site but could be done with an Iframe. However, you would always have responsiveness issues.

Do you think I could accomplish this building layers?

Not sure if I understand your question correctly. Do you have an example?

Do you have permission from them to do that?

That’s is why I’m asking if it can be done this way. I thought if I can build it using layers in Blocs that wouldn’t be a problem because it is all pointing to the.

You could do this with Blocs, but you would also be using other tools / scripts. You could use Hype for this.

You would also need to create all the artwork for all the elements, unless you got permission from the owner to use their ones also. Some companies providing branding resources.

I’m pretty sure my friend has branding rights?
So in order to in one layer after another I would have to use JS?

You need something to control the layers. Hype would be one way of achieving it.

Double check that. As also they may have branding requirements in how it’s used.