Italic Button

hello to the swarm, does anyone have an idea how to make such an italic Button . I’ve been thinking about it for a long time but can’t find a solution. thx Rainer

Download the attached zip and decompress. Inside you will find a small css file named button.css. Add this to your blocs project as an attachment.
Create your buttons as usual and add the class .btnskew to the buttons you want styled this way. It will show in preview like this:

butonscew.css.zip (550 Bytes)

You can change the skew angle in the CSS file before adding it to your project.

1 Like

Thank you very much, it took a while, I still have to learn how to integrate a css.
what I noticed now is that all buttons on this page have the same color

That suggests that the buttons have the same class applied throughout the page. I generally allocate a custom class to each button if I want them to have different colours or other attributes. In the example below, I have set button1 with two custom classes, one that skews the button, the other that defines other attributes such as colour. I’ve added a separate class for colours on the other two buttons.

and this is how the buttons appear on the page

Thanks, now it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

one more question, do you write this css yourself or provide a database or templates for it

I don’t recall where this small snippet came from originally, but you can get most things on codePen.

Thank you very much for the tip. As a beginner with css and codes, it is always nice when someone like you gives you a jump start. :slight_smile:

2 Likes