Language Categories - Cast your vote

It was the ZX81 that came out in 1981. It had a 1kb built in memory. Not 1 gig or 1mb. 1kb…

2 Likes

I had a ZX80, LOL! Yeah,1kb of memory for Basic language coding. Not many instructions before running out of space. Those were the days!!!

1 Like

I from Brazil and my language is Pt-Br, I see no need, it is even good to keep it in English, the good thing I train the language, what I do not understand, I put the translator.

I agree @pruthe - they were the best times ever!

I first had a Commadore Vic 20, and I spent so much time playing it and I had game code book and spent hrs, days, weeks…in fact months !! writing the code and then all it did was make a line move across a a screen and kick a square ball into a hole ! Was great days, and my friends loved coming over to play. Then I had a Spectrum 48k ! - many many hrs playing that…when I see videos of these games, just bring back so many memories.

People say music can bring back memories…i have more memories on seeing retro games!

There was game called Blitz, all we had to do was press the space bar to drop a bomb! My memories are my Mum cooking while watching my Dad and myself playing Blitz and laughing so much…with all the time in the world to be as a family !!! miss those days…miss my parents…the best days !

sorry for going off topic !