Lightbox arrows - so easy in former Blocs days but now

Trying to add own arrows (sag or png) in a Lightbox Modal.
Easy in Blocs 3, but now way in Blocs 4.3.2 BS 5 on Mojave - no chance (although talking the effort converting these little buggers to SVG) :sob:
Tried every single option of these (quiet confusing) sub classes.

Keep safe, most important these days :four_leaf_clover:

Hi @pixelwork . Your statement is incorrect. Yes, you can change the arrows. And it is actually super easy. Just add two classes to the arrows and that’s all.
In this example, I’m using the bootstrap icons as I prefer them over and above Font Awesome. However, the method is exactly the same. You just replace .bi with .fa. and add the class for the icon which you can find here: Find the Perfect Icon for Your Project in Font Awesome 5 | Font Awesome

Here we go:

1. Click on the Next / Previous button field and add the icon classes you wish to use. Note: you will not see the classes applied on the canvas but only in preview!:

2. Style the icon:

3. Run preview:
    Kapture 2021-08-14 at 06.01.10

4. Enjoy the awesomeness of Blocs 4 and Bootstrap 5! :grin: :man_student:

1 Like

Thanks @Jerry, nice thought, but I´d like to add own arrows in a Lightbox Modal (not a carousel) l as I did before using the above mentioned subclasses.
Still incorrect? :wink:

Well, everything evolves over time including Blocs, Bootstrap, and macOS… :smiley: :thinking: :man_student:

1 Like

This is how it should be, but then the subclasses are invalid and cause more confusion.
You just have to know that, then you can save yourself hours of fiddling around. :upside_down_face: