Limit of tab anything pro?

Hello everyone and @Whittfield ,

Does tab anything have a limit in constructions on a page?
I have embedded in each main tab sub-tabs for categories so I have a problem where my last table does not show my sub-category products. A video will be more telling.
Everything works except the last tab where the products do not appear. Note that all structures are identical

Another remark,
I put url links with an id to use anchors on the footer to match the tab concerned, it does not work. Any solution? @Norm and @Whittfield , can we add 2 id on a block?

I will leave the issue around the Bric for Whittfield, But regarding the ID…

ID’s are identifiers for an element. You should only have 1 on an element, and it should be completely unique to the page.

Scrolling to an anchor within tabbed content, required a bit of work, as you on click need to set the right tab, than activate the scroll to target. You will have to code that.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.logically each tab have an ID but when you have a tab with sub-tabs it’s not easy to target what is inside

No because it’s not always visible. That why you have to trigger the tab first, then scroll to the anchor.

I guess I have to code a js for this action? I will try to do it in relation to tab anything pro. Thanks for your help :wink: