"Lit-Up" effect

How do I achieve the “lit-up” effect in Blocs 5 that you see in blocsapp.com? You can see this effect everywhere in the site, like in “Bric Components” or “Publish” cards, etc.

Thanks!

I think the effects you’re referring to are simple gradient fills as shown in the Class Editor screenshot on the page.

It’s a little bit more complicated :grin:. I’ll post a sample file here on how to achieve this later today when back home.

7 Likes

I guess I wasn’t clear enough. I was talking about the animation effect, where the images and gradient start out as grayscale, but as you scroll they become more colorful. I was wondering how to achieve this effect.

You actually were very clear :innocent: A sample file will follow later.

1 Like

It’s a combination of 2 elements overlapped and scroll FX to turn them on and off.

4 Likes

Here we go:
Kapture 2022-11-26 at 08.58.17

If anyone is fancy for the project file just let me know and I will post it here.

9 Likes

Good work, it look really good. I would love the project file, just to study it. I am always in learning mode.

1 Like

Hi @KBConcepts

I don’t know if @Jerrry is using the same technique, but I have done a tutorial about it yesterday here

7 Likes

I watched it and it’s great.
Thank you Eldar.

1 Like

As promised yesterday, the file can be downloaded from Gumroad for free! If you like it, buy me a :coffee:.

https://smallpotatoltd.gumroad.com/l/fancyscrollcard

6 Likes

I’ve added the fancy icon animation to it as well :grin:

2 Likes

This is cool to see, I’m glad the concept and design of the new site is inspiring others who are building 🥹

8 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

I bought you 2 cups of coffee. Cheers!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@pruthe, @Recce43, unlimited :beers: and :cocktail: :cocktail: for you guy’s under the :coconut: :palm_tree:. Pool and ocean temperatures are hitting the 30’s! The offer is valid all year round. :grin:. Don’t forget to bring :shorts: and/or :bikini:. :innocent:

5 Likes

:airplane: booked. Only :shorts: packed. Hope :beer: is chilled :ice_cube::sunglasses:

Sorry bro, I’ve not seen your name showing up on Gumroad. :upside_down_face:. Indeed beers are chilled but not accessible to you. Your package contains only :potable_water:. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Glad your taking some :shorts: :joy:

2 Likes

Your purchase was successful!
Card Scroll FX