Little Help Im getting crazy! Two Logos on the Navbar

Hello everyone!

I have a navbar set on each page (not global area) with two logos. One in black and one in white. This is because some background is dark and some more light. The problem is that even though the navbar is not located in the global area when I change the logos they are changed in all the pages.

Why is that?

How can I solve this?

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance!

I think the Navbar itself is a global object in blocs. You may need to create a separate Navbar and just assign the same menu.

Others might have a better solve, I’m just replying from memory right now :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

If you add your navbar in the dynamic area of the page, the logo remains the same on all pages. This is because the logo placeholder will grab the image designated as the logo on all pages. The best way to overcome the issue is to create a navbar with the logo option unchecked. Instead, check the option that adds a content area - as illustrated below:

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 15.29.42

You will now be able to move the content area to where you want the logo positioned and add an image bric into the area. Add your choice of logo to the image bric and size as required. Move to the next page and repeat the process, adding an alternative logo image into the image bric.

2 Likes

The menu isn’t in the Global area, but this is a good idea. I’m pretty sure you’ll have to start at mobile and adjust this for each breakpoint etc. so there’s more setup, but the end result should be perfect.

1 Like

Im doing this but the content area come on the wrong side! :confused: The easy way was to just change the logo after exporting the code but dont want to do that all the time!
Check here with both logo in white: About Forward | Digital Music Distribution for Record Labels.

There are a number of ways you can do this. You can create 2 seperate Blocs for this, or use Javascript. Since you do not have them in a Global area, making 2 different Blocs would be the way to go, I think.

I would use a 1 x col Bric, add a Div, and inside that Div place another Div for the Logo and then add the Nav Bric. Turn off the logo for the Nav Bric. Then add some classes and Boom your away laughing. Flex classes would be your friend here.

1 Like

You can place the content bloc anywhere. Just select the bloc, right-click and choose move up to move it to the left of the screen or move down to move it to the right of the screen.

1 Like

Thank you guys!! Will try this!! :smiley: