Lost my AUDIO links

So I add some players to my site and everything worked fine for a long time. Now recently when I switch to view my site or view in a browser, some of my songs are no longer playing. They show linked to the player but just do not play. And sometimes it’s random. I I redo them, then something else won’t. Odd. Never had a problem, maybe from the latest version upgrade… My mp3’s are saved with/in the project, not linked assets. And insight into this to advice would be greatly appreciated. Everything on my site Thunder Sound Studio is fine because I have not been able to upload the updated site with new audio players because of the issue. If I do, some songs won’t play :frowning: Thanks. JD

Any chance you got the file stored in iCloud?

I found 9 songs on your site.
They all played well.

Very strange.
On my iPhone I managed to play the first 3, on the next 6 it was silence and the word ‘error’ was shown in the play bar, then the same problem with the first 3 after they’d already played fine.

Your audio player is throwing a bunch of errors. You might want to resolve this first. Also, as good practice try to avoid spaces in names.

Not stored in a cloud, no.

Keep in mind, this is all local. I am not talking about on my site. I have not updated the site because my issue is local, while I am building. My current site works fine hosted on the net. But I have found the issue recently locally, trying to add more songs with players, which I can, but some of the previous ones no longer play in the preview mode or viewing in a browser…

As I noted… this is all local. I am not talking about on my site. I have not updated the site because my issue is local, while I am building. My current site works fine hosted on the net. But I have found the issue recently locally, trying to add more songs with players, which I can, but some of the previous ones no longer play in the preview mode or viewing in a browser…

Replied this to a couple others… this is all local. I am not talking about on my site. I have not updated the site because my issue is local, while I am building. My current site works fine hosted on the net. But I have found the issue recently locally, trying to add more songs with players, which I can, but some of the previous ones no longer play in the preview mode or viewing in a browser…I find everything works fine on the site, and possibly it would if I upload the updated version but I can’t take the chance on it not now.

Hmmm, the site has been fine. I have not found an issue. My whole issue is local, not with my hosted site. The issue is in blocs, not in my site. Afraid to update the site with more songs because locally blocs is messing up the site locally, with some songs appearing not to be found basically, but there is no error on my part as to where the songs are, etc. I am finding songs that were already in players and working no longer are….I posted more re my LOCAL issue in a few replies above. But yes, I do know about the file names, I should change them at some point. Was lazy when I added them. But that has not been an issue. Thanks for that reminder though.

BTW, Sorry for late replies. Didn’t have email notifications on. Gave up for a bit on the issue. Will check it all out again today and post an update. Thanks all.you and this community are appreciated.