Lots of glitches in my block project

Hello @Norm and boys.

I would like to ask for your help as maybe someone has had a similar experience but my project for several months now has been having several errors, like a kind of jumps in the transitions, and they have been gradually increasing.

Any idea how to fix it?

1 Like

Hi @Stewie_Griffin

Sorry no one has replied - I am not the best as more qualified people above my pay grade ! but I opened up an old project the other day in the latest Blocs and it glitched and jumped too.

I opened a new bloc section and dragged the sections in and re-added the transitions in again and it worked smooth again.

Very strange why this happens. Thankfully this was only a 5 page website, for a large site this would have been a nightmare !

To be fair, it did not take long. - good luck.

Have you tried using Chrome/Firefox for preview? The same persists when live? If yes, were can we view it? There could be countless reasons why it jumps. From using Scroll FX and Animation together for the same element up-to heavy image loading.

If you have it enabled. Disable lazy loading and don’t minify html

I tried already twice to remake the project but the glitch is still there. @Norm thinks it’s about my computer but its quite new and powerful :man_shrugging:

1 Like

it happens on all the browsers

Lazy is Disable and I never minify html. its so weird this, but its happening on all the pages of this website.

Can you post a url, or send a private url via Direct Message?

Don’t bother sending the Blocs project, I’d want to see what you have published.

Here :slight_smile:

Hi @Stewie_Griffin, your javascript is combined. Can you try it without that setting? You are also using lazy sizes script. let’s try without these and check the result.

From there if things are still janky, we work backward methodically removing any additional other scripts one by one.

lastly, there’s an undefined variable in the protect portion of the script. I don’t think it’s the cause of the janks, but if it’s not working (I can’t tell) you might want to fix or remove that.

javascript-combined

Hey, what do you mean by this? Very strange my lazy loader is disabled.

Also, I have the same problem in blocs preview, and when I try to view it in any browser from the local host of blocs.